Fabulous Torture: LOLITA DRESS

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

LOLITA DRESS

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far. I was approached by Lolita fashion company to write a post about their fashion.  When I first heard the term "LOLITA" I didn't know what to think of it.

After some time searching, I've learned that Lolita has a lot of meanings!  So, what or who is Lolita?
Lolita is a street fashion and a subculture in Japan, known for its intricate and delicate doll-like look. The clothing is inspired mainly by the Rococo and Victorian eras, but also take influences from current fashion trends.
During my research, I've discovered there's a lot of people obsessed with Japanese Lolita fashion.  In my opinion, they have some great skirts you could pull off in this era, but their dresses to me are great for performances, fabulous Halloween Lolita costumes or even weddings. With Halloween right around the corner I thought this would be a great time for me to write about them, and enough time for you to browse them.
Check out their website for huge ( 60%-80%) sales going on right now!

 http://www.tidebuy.com/c/Lolita-Dresses-4461/ 
OR
http://www.tidebuy.com/c/Lolita-104070/









Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

Post a Comment

Popular Posts