Fabulous Torture: NEW BLOG

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

NEW BLOG

Hey everyone, my name is Andrea, and this is my new blog. I had a blog through WORDPRESS.com managed by PURELY HOSTING, but encountered a lot of difficulties with them + my blog started to be flooded with spam. So, I decides to start a new blog through BLOGGER. This time I was looking for a cleaner better organized layout. I feel I've found that with BLOGGER. (Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment). For the ones who already follow me I hope you don't mind to subscribed to me through my new blog. Use the widgets on right hand side or follow me on social media by clicking the SOCIAL MEDIA buttons on the top of my blog. ( Facebook, Twitter,...)

Below are some of my outfits from the previous blog to show you what my style is all about. The way how I dress is usually very colorful but clean. I like cute, stylish, fashionable bold and extravagant pieces. Hope you'll like my blog! Also, check my new ABOUT ME above! I usually post Mon-Thur and sometimes on weekends. Thank you so much for stopping by and following, you have no idea how much it means to me!

No comments:

Popular Posts