Fabulous Torture: SNOW WHITE PARTY

Friday, October 4, 2013

SNOW WHITE PARTY

Happy Friday everyone! Today pictures are from my friend's daughter's three year old birthday party. She had Snow White at her party and all the girls loved it! My son was the only boy there and he does not care for cartoon characters, so it was hard to take a lot of good pictures of him, but I got some.
The dress I'm wearing I purchased at The Florida House in the beginning of summer, so unfortunately it's sold out. You can check there store here or like the Facebook page here. I'm obsessed with that store! The Florida House is a must see at Pier Park Mall in Panama City! The Florida House offer unique affordable and trendy clothing, accessories and home décor. They only carry a few items in each size, which means you won't ever show up at a party wearing the same thing as someone else. The best part, almost everything is under $ 100. Happy shopping!

Since this is the Snow White post, I added a Halloween costumes widget below for you to check. What are you going to be this Halloween?


Outfit details: Dress: THE FLORIDA HOUSE/ Leopard Sandals: WET SEAL (similar here)/ Watch: SHOPBOP/ Butterfly Ring: KOHL'S


17 HALLOWEEN COSTUMES (click the picture to view the whole costume)


No comments:

Popular Posts