Fabulous Torture: FABULOUS TORTURE STORE / CAMO JACKET

Sunday, December 1, 2013

FABULOUS TORTURE STORE / CAMO JACKET

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I spent it surrounded by those who give me the biggest reason to be thankful for every single day, my little sweet family! I avoided Black Friday sales this year because I don't like the madness that comes with it!
During those few days I added a Google Friend Connect (GFC) widget to my sidebar, so from now on you guys can follow me there. Just hit the blue button on the top right.
Now for the most exiting news. I've opened an online store on storenvy.com! Yippie, it is a small store for now, but in the future I'm hoping to expand. I'll be featuring some of the products from my store on this blog for you guys to stay updated. The best thing about this is that I carry just one or few pieces from each item, and I'll try to keep the prices very reasonable. You can check my store by clicking here on STORE or on the top of my blog by clicking the button SHOP! I hope you'll like it!
In this outfit I'm wearing a camo jacket you can buy in my store for only $38. Camo print military jacket is the hottest trend this season! This jacket is perfect pair with your most statement pieces such as boots, skirts, dress, or denim!
Anyway Thank you to all of my wonderful followers because without your support I wouldn't be where I am today and have this amazing opportunity to open an online store! I hope you all enjoy it!




Outfit details: Dress: TOPSHOP 30% off/ Camo Jacket: FABULOUS TORTURE SHOP/ Boots: BAMBOO (similar here)/ Bag: PRADA/ Bracelets: JCPENNEY/ Necklace: Gift from my mom

 
To keep up with my SHOP follow me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST!

 XO,

No comments:

Popular Posts