Fabulous Torture: MAXI DRESS / LEATHER

Saturday, November 16, 2013

MAXI DRESS / LEATHER

This was my look as we were leaving the hotel last weekend. Black and gray maxi dress with a black leather jacket that you can never go wrong with. It is also very comfortable to chase little dude around in. My mom and Anayan came to pick us up, and he used the opportunity to jump on every bed in the penthouse.
The dress is from H&M, but unfortunately sold out.
Below are some of my favorite fall/winter jackets/coats I love. Click on the image to shop. Also, if you don't own a black leather jacket then you need to get one. Leather jackets are timeless and neutral and can be worn with pretty much everything.
To keep up with my posts follow me on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK.
Thank you for reading and following! Have a great weekend! XO


Outfit details: Dress: H&M Jacket: FREE PEOPLE (also love this one) Bag: PRADA Sandals: DIZZYRETAIL Bracelet: GOSSIP GIRL FASHION Ring:EARTHBOUND Buckle Ring: KOHL'S

Necklace: Widget below

No comments:

Popular Posts