Fabulous Torture: NATURAL ENERGY JUICE-VIDEO

Thursday, January 30, 2014

NATURAL ENERGY JUICE-VIDEO

Happy Thursday everyone! As you're reading this post, I’m on the way to get some sun in Tampa! Follow me on INSTAGRAM to keep up with my adventure.
Anyways, I have had people ask me many times where I get my energy to do it all. I’m a night nurse working long 12 hour night shifts 3-4 times a week, sleep 3-4 hours a day, run a full time fashion blog ( if you're a blogger you know it takes hours to get a post out), wife and mommy to my wonderful 3½yr old boy.
So, today I’m sharing my secret healthy energy juice I created based on long research. I have been drinking this since I was pregnant (4 years)! Below is a video of me making the drink, so watch it and let me know if this juice secret works for you. It’s been working for me and my family.
Hope you enjoy the drink and video! I’m sorry about my accent in the video, I keep saying blender, but it’s a juicer. I hope you don’t mind.
Thanks for watching and please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!



.

Let me know if there is anything you guys like to see?


Energy Green Healthy Juice

- 1 apple
- 2 oranges
- 1 big carrot or 2 small carrots
- small piece of cucumber-about a 1 inch wide cut
- 2 med. pieces of watermelon
- 4 strawberries
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 kiwi

Put it all through the juicer!

Mixture of three items-IMPORANT! You can mix this mixture with any juice, but the secrete is in the mixture of green tea, broccoli and Spirulina! 
- 1 teabag of green tea
- Few pieces of broccoli
- 1 teaspoon of SPIRULINA

Bring broccoli to boil and cook till water turns green and broccoli is soft. Add green tea bag into the green water and let it sit for about 3-5min. Let it cool down or add ice to it for instant use. Mix 1½oz - 2oz of the green water with the juice and add 1 teaspoon of SPIRULINA. Mix it well! CHEERS!

Antioxidant Juice 

- 5 strawberies
- 1 handful of bluberies
- 1 handful of raspberry
- 1 handful of pecans
- 1 handful of dark grapes
- 2 plums
- 1 orange

Antioxidants protect the body against the damaging effects of free radicals, which can potentially increase the risk of diseases, including cardiovascular diseases and cancer.

Beta-Carotene Juice 


- 1 big carrot
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 handful of lettuce
- 1 apple
-1 handful of pineapple

Beta-Carotene is a great source of vitamin A. Essential for normal growth, development, vision, eye health, strong immune system and healthy skin!

You will feel the difference around day six! Most importantly this energy drink is all natural and gives you all the vitamins and minerals your body needs for the day!


Shop the juicer by clicking on the image!

 

 Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER

No comments:

Popular Posts