Fabulous Torture: FLORAL-ROMWE

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

FLORAL-ROMWE

I've just received this fabulous floral print skirt from Romwe and I'm in love with it! Now, I must say the picture on there website looks like it's made from satin or some kind of shiny fabric. The lenght I thought would be to the knees and the material is a polyester blend. Overall, when I opened the package from Romwe my first reaction was,"this skirt is perfect for fashion week"! It's huge, thick, but very light and twirl. Love the color, print and the way how it feels when worn. Thank you Romwe for this fabulous skirt!
Below is a video of this look and my baby Anayan is in it! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel here and give me and my baby boy thumbs up!





SHOP THE LOOK

  Stripe a Pose Black and White Striped Bodycon DressSonya 4 Taupe Strappy Peep Toe HeelsMulticolor Floral Printed Black Faux Leather SkirtSimple Styled Black Faux Leather SkirtIkebana for All Skirt in Floral from ModClothBreathtaking Tiger Lilies Skirt from ModClothOn a Barrel Roll Skirt in Bingo from ModClothRoses Are Radiant Skirt from ModClothIkebana for All Skirt in Lights from ModClothFlair for the Fantastic Skirt in Peacock from ModClothFresh Forecast Skirt in Beige from ModClothZippered Black Faux Leather JacketThe Wanderer Black Vegan Leather JacketMasculine Motor Cool Punk Pu Leather Zipper Jacket Give it a Pearl Bracelet from ModCloth

Elegant Flower Shape Clutch
 SHOP THE SKIRT BY CLICKING ON THE BANNER 

shop romwe online, free shipping 

Thank you for your support and stopping by!

No comments:

Popular Posts