Fabulous Torture: NINE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Monday, May 5, 2014

NINE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Two weekends ago my husband and I had our nine year anniversary, so I figured to do a post with our wedding pictures. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the CD, so I took a couple of pictures from our wedding album and copied them here.
I met the love of my life at a bar. I know, nothing special! When I first met my husband I didn't speak any English and he didn't care. At the time I didn't own a phone because my plan was to come to the U.S.A for one year and go back home to my loving family. I thought he must really like me because he exchanged phone numbers with my best friend Karina (on the right in the picture below) to be able to reach me and find out where and what I'm doing. Karina and I were always together, so when he called he was able to reach me or find out where I'm going to be and just show up.
To make a long story short, we started dating and honestly it was the best time of my life! After three weeks, right after the hurricane hit here in Destin and everything was destroyed, he proposed to me on the edge of a washed out road overlooking the ocean with his grandmother's wedding ring. I had no idea he was going to do that at that time, but I knew he is the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We waited nine months before tying the not.
Now we have a smart, funny, hansom, corky, hyper, sensitive, charming, special... little boy! Don't get me wrong, marriage is a roller-coaster, but with all the ups and downs we always have each other and I can honestly say that I'm blessed with my sweet little family and wouldn't change a thing!!!
PS: I made my own wedding dress!



Thank you for reading, I hope I didn't bored you to death!

No comments:

Popular Posts