Fabulous Torture: UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Monday, May 12, 2014

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Hello everyone! I hope you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day! Today's post is all about my boy. Being a mom is the most amazing and rewarding feeling, but also one of the hardest jobs one can have. This boy has my whole heart and means the world to me!
My mom is the best mom in the whole world! She is the toughest person I know, my hero, my best friend and also the best teacher I have ever had! She taught me everything I know! Even though she lives thousands of miles away, thanks to SKYPE, we still talk almost every day, and still to date I call her with any advice I seek or when I just need to talk. She shows me what unconditional love means, but I did not understand fully until I became a mother myself. I'm so blessed that God gave me the best mom, in my eyes, and aloud me to have my sweet boy!


Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts