Fabulous Torture: Owl Sweater

Monday, December 22, 2014

Owl Sweater

Hello everyone and happy Monday!  I'm still sick, so my weekend was kind of lazy, just lying around and trying to get better for Christmas. We did manage to go to the breakfast with Santa on Saturday. I'll have some of the pictures ready for you by Wednesday. 
This outfit below is the one I wore in one of my videos on, "How to wear a dress three different ways!" I never featured the photos on my blog, so here is the full outfit. I love this dress especially because it's lace, and perfect for the holiday! If you need a quick inspiration on how to style a dress go to watch the video here! 
I'll post on Wednesday, but then I'll take a few days off over the Christmas break. I want to spend this time with my family unwrapping presents, playing with my son, watching movies, maybe go to the SPA....., and just doing nothing. To keep up with my holiday make sure you follow on Instagram!

Here are the winners for my last two giveaways.
$200 gift card to Target - Instagram giveaway - @drinkloverj
$50 gift card to AMIClubwear- LaTanya Thornhill









Outfit details:
Sweater: TALBOTS similar here and here/ Shirt: H&M/ Boots: similar here/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE / Skirt (dress): H&M/ Sunglasses: EARTHBOUND TRADING 

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts