Fabulous Torture: PinkBasis Leopard Boots

Monday, December 1, 2014

PinkBasis Leopard Boots

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday. I'm trying to avoid the craziness during the sales, but we had a great Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's house. First, I thought I'd be the one cooking, but my mother-in-law did all the cooking this year. After dinner, we took Anayan to see The Penguins of Madagascar movie and relaxed for the rest of the day.
My son is not into tv at all, but we were hoping that the theater will make it different.  Unfortunately, we end up leaving in the middle of the movie.  Anayan was jumping all over the seats asking questions. ... ,and did everything he could, but watch the movie. I'm happy that my son is not a TV kid, but at the age of 4, I'm praying for him to sit and watch some cartoon at least for 30min. a day, but so far it's not happening!

Let's talk about these fabulous leopard boots. Pink Basis was so nice and sent me a pair. When I saw them on their website I knew that these boots are my must-have! When they arrived I was even more thrilled because they're so soft, light, true to size and very comfortable! I have skinny legs and always have a issue buying boots, but these are slip on and fit perfectly!

Below is a short clip of this outfit featuring Pink Basis leopard shoes.  Go watch it and please give me a like:)









Outfit details:
Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts