Fabulous Torture: Retinol Moisturizer + Serum with Vitamin C Review

Monday, December 29, 2014

Retinol Moisturizer + Serum with Vitamin C Review

It seems like all I have been doing this past few weeks is preparing for the holidays, cleaning, cooking, shopping, decorating. ..etc! I haven't really had any time to take care of myself. The entire family, including myself, have been sick. 
So I have been turning to InstaNatural’s Retinol Moisturizer. 

I'm really picky when it comes to face moisturizers because my skin is very sensitive, oily on the T-zone,  and something between dry and oily on the rest of the face. I'm constantly trying new facial products and as right now it's been the InstaNatural’s Retinol Moisturizer.
InstaNatural products are amazing!  The vitamin C serum, which you apply before the moisturizer, is smooth, very easy to apply, and smells delicious like  fresh orange juice! After I applied the serum, I felt a slight tightness to my skin which is exactly what I'm looking for! 
Follow up with the moisturizer. It smoothes your skin and gives your skin elasticity and minimizes any scar appearance which I've always needed!  You can use this product in the morning and at night. Use SPF with this product if you go out in the sun to prevent any sun damage since it contains retinol! 

I could see and feel the difference in my skin just after the first use. I especially see the difference in the morning when I use this product over night! All you have to use is a small pump of the moisturizer and apply it over your face!  The bottle by itself is a nice size 3.4 FL oz, so it will last some time which I love! I don't like to spend a ton of money for something what last just a few days or weeks. I LOVE products I can use over couple of months!


MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
InstaNatural’s Retinol Moisturizer contains a robust formula of handpicked ingredients designed to transform older, damaged skin into a healthier and youthful appearance. Retinol is a powerful antioxidant derived from Vitamin A, one of the strongest and most trusted ingredients for anti-aging skin care. Once absorbed, Retinol is converted into Retinoic Acid, which starts working to help restore skin and diminish the appearance of sun damage and signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, hyperpigmentation, rough texture, and more. Vitamin C – another powerful antioxidant – works synergistically to aid in this process of battling early signs of aging, as well as repairing existing damage to promote healthier skin. Simultaneously, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Green Tea deliver premium nourishment and hydration to keep your skin moisturized.

This intensive moisturizing cream is the perfect addition to your regimen to restore and renew firmness, elasticity and thickness of the skin for a flawless and radiant complexion.

Key Ingredients:
+ 2.5% Retinol
+ Vitamin C
+ Hyaluronic Acid
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Green Tea
More about this product at: http://www.InstaNatural.com



*Thank you InstaNatural and Brandbacker for sponsoring this post!


Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts