Fabulous Torture: SOLVADERM STEMUDERM REVIEW

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

SOLVADERM STEMUDERM REVIEW


How is your week going? I've decided to share and review a skin care product I am currently using called Solvaderm. I have been using this product for a week now, and really enjoy it. If you know me, then you know I like cosmetic products, like to switch them and feel them! The reason I like Solvaderm is that it doesn't feel heavy and absorbs quickly leaving your skin feeling smooth and regenerated! I'm a huge believer that skin may be decided by nature, but is defined by how you nurture it! Solvaderm is paraben and perfume free. After applying this product, I noticed it kind of puffs up my skin in the wrinkle areas like my forehead and around the eyes which makes the wrinkles less noticeable. If you have more questions about this product, shoot me an email and I'll be glad to answer your questions!
I developed some dark spots on my face since my pregnancy, and it has been getting worst with sun exposure. Solvaderm also provides product to deal with dark spots. I have never used anything specifically focusing on dark patches,  but since I love this product so much I may give it a try.

Here is what Stemuderm has to say:
Stemuderm is a concentrated anti-aging solution that addresses all of the troublesome signs of skin aging to literally banish fine lines and restore skin’s youthful properties. Dermatological treatment infused with powerful wrinkle-fighting peptides that inhibit muscle contractions to prevent the formation of furrows and creases. Skin-firming complex increases collagen synthesis to enhance elasticity and perfect tone. Revitalizing formula infused with a proven stem cell complex that can delay skin aging and encourage regeneration and repair. Advanced blend of moisturizers quench and soften skin while providing a plumping effect to fill in surface irregularities. Skin appears ageless and feels velvety smooth.
I listed couple of other products I use.






Solvaderm Cream: https://www.solvaderm.com/stemuderm.html
Necklace: ROCKSBOX- get a month free with code andreabff328
*This post was brought to you by in collaboration with Solvaderm, the opinions are all mine.

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts