Fabulous Torture: Afternoon With My Guys

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Afternoon With My Guys

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? It was a little crazy here on my side! First, my computer stopped reading pictures from my SD card, and then the cord from the camera to the computer broke. It took my husband and I a while to figure it out, but now it's all good.

Now, I have to tell you that my sweet pea likes to play photographer, and he's pretty good at it. He's only 5, but look at the pictures he took below ( 3, 4, and 8). Can you believe it? And he's pretty bossy at it, he tells me how to stand, where to look, where to place my hand...etc. Funny, isn't it? I love him so much, but these pictures took about 25min (normally each shot takes only a few minutes), but it was worth it and we had a great laugh! I think I'll pay him to do it next time, haha.











Outfit details:
Leopard Sweater: CHICO'S/ Vest: old, similar HERE and HERE/ Jeans: ASOS/ Boots: Minnetonka/ Touchscreen Gloves: UR POWERED in all different colors/ Necklace: ROCKSBOX: use code fabuloustorturexoxo for the first month free

Thank you for stopping by!
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts