Fabulous Torture: Healthy Hair, Nails | Body Wrap - It Works

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Healthy Hair, Nails | Body Wrap - It Works

Here are a few more hairstyles from my Instagram. I receive many questions on my hair... care regimen, shampoo, color, etc. I spoke about my hair routine on youtube last year, but the way I care for them has changed since then. I'll put up another hair care routine post, or video soon. Today, I would love to introduce to you an amazing hair/nail essential vitamins, minerals, and plant-based nutrients. These vitamins support healthy cell growth, enhance natural collagen and keratin production, and make your hair/nails look strong and shinny!
These vitamins come in a tablet form, and a pack of 60 for $55. These are the ones to get if you're looking for something to speed up the growth of your hair, or if your hair has decreased in growth rate at some point, and you feel like there is no helping it anymore. 
It Works has more amazing products, and one of the most popular is the CRAZY BODY WRAP. If you're suffering from stretch marks or cellulite, this wrap will reduce them dramatically ! I'm telling you, YOU WILL LOVE THESE PRODUCTS! 
Read or shop IT WORKS here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask in the comment section bellow, or on social media or email me.










Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts