Fabulous Torture: Instagram Update & Easy Morning Workout

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Instagram Update & Easy Morning Workout

Good morning everyone! How are you today? I have to start this post by saying that I haven't been happier for a long time! If you follow me on social media you know my Instagram was disabled and I couldn't get it open for four days. I emailed Instagram at least ten times and didn't receive any answers till this morning. They apologized and got my old Instagram back up again! I was literally in tears when they disabled it, and when they activated it back again! (I will talk about this more in my upcoming video because I want to give you some advice in case it happens to you) 
For the new followers who started following me on my new Instagram, I won't be using it anymore. I'm using my old one which is here---> http://Instagram.com/fabuloustorture Follow along! 
I want to say thank you so much for all the nice messages and emails I got & feeling bad for me... I really appreciate all your support!!
Keep on praying and smiling:) You guys are everything:) Love you! XOXO















Outfit details:
PANTS
TOP- BEBE, similar HERE
JACKET - in white color, purple
NIKE AIR MAX


Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts