Fabulous Torture: HASK - Greek Yogurt Hair Product

Saturday, March 4, 2017

HASK - Greek Yogurt Hair Product



Lately I’ve been getting more questions about my hair. So I figured it was time for an update post on my hair products. 

I’m still using the same product that have really helped me to keep my hair healthy. I also like to try out new brands, mostly natural products and overtime I tell you about them.
I have been using HASK Greek Yogurt with Pomegranate & Cranberry Color Protection Collection for some time now. I’m obsessed, no lie!! This product is free of sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Gluten & drying alcohol. HASK has different yogurt & fruit products, because my hair is colored I chose to go with the pink bottle which is cranberry & pomegranate. Let’s think about it for a minute, pomegranates are full of antioxidants for healthy-looking hair and greek yogurt is filled with calcium, potassium and vitamins that help nourish and moisturize the hair.


I wash my hair five times a week, but use conditioner about three times a week. The HASK set comes with two hair conditioners. The deep conditioner (comes in the pack) is very thick and I use it only few times a week.
Anyway, HASK is amazing and way more reasonable than other products I use and also love. I feel like my hair looks so much more voluminous and feels moisturized since I've started to use this product. It even feels like my hair has grown faster. I’m in love with Hask, the smell and the soft feeling! I even feel like my hair is shinier.
HASK is available at Walgreens for only $7.49.
I would highly recommend to try this shampoo/conditioner and I promise you will be satisfy!




FOLLOW ME ON 

*Powered by BrandBacker. All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Popular Posts