Fabulous Torture: Knitted Sweater & Sweater Sneakers

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Knitted Sweater & Sweater Sneakers



Outfit Details:


Hello! I hope everyone had a nice 2020 start! I've been taking it a little easy on Instagram the last few days..wanted to enjoy time with my family! It was kind of nice – I turned my phone off and totally unplugged. Since my work revolves around my phone, it can be an overwhelming piece of equipment! It was nice to turn it off and focus on remodeling my son's bedroom!

I have found myself wearing SO much pink lately – actually lots of pink and white! I actually love the cold weather and enjoy wearing chunky, knitted sweaters.. I feel like I’m the only one saying that. OH! On the sidenote – these jeans are the best! One of my favorite pair, ever!
Those JustFab sweater sneakers are so comfy and one of my favorite shoes! I love the pink color, but if you're not into pink they come in other colors too, here. I've been getting a lot of new shoes from JustFab lately. They have a great collection to choose from and they are of great quality and very reasonable! If you're a VIP you can get your first pair for only $10.
I'm linking all my JustFab recent finds in the widget below!
Enjoy your first weekend in 2020!

















1 comment:

laixinjie said...

I agree with you very much, and I also like your content. From now on, I will continue to follow your articles.
By the way,I likecustom hats

Popular Posts