Fabulous Torture: Jumpsuit

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Jumpsuit

I don't know about you guys, but I'm obsessed with this wide-leg pants trend! I found this cute off the shoulder jumpsuit with wide leg pants in Pier Park Mall and I was immediately sold. Unfortunately is not available anymore,  but I've listed similar ones below. I remember when I was 16 years old and the Spice Girls were popular and wore wide leg pants,  big platforms shoes and crop tops. I loved it then and love it now. This trend is comfortable and that's what I'm all about!








Outfit details: 
Jumpsuit: THE FLORIDA HOUSE/ Shoes:JIMMY CHOO-similar here/ Necklace: EARTHBOUND TRADING/ Bag: REBECCA MINKOFF/ Watch: CHARMING CHARLIE

All The Right Moves Halter Jumpsuit OLIVE Faithfull the Brand Agenda Black and Ivory Striped Jumpsuit Skip and a Jump Red Jumpsuit Rooftop Balcony Jumpsuit Boardwalk Shopping Jumpsuit

Thank you for stopping by!
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts