Rebecca Minkoff Bag

I have had this blue bag from Charming Charlie forever,  but it's still one of my favorites. It's big enough to carry all my necessities, and small enough to where I can't over pack it with the staff I don't need. Although, I feel like it's time for another, similar, blue bag. I really like the Rebecca Minkoff blue bag. I listed a couple of my Rebecca Minkoff favorite bags below, and would love to hear your opinions on them! Happy Tuesday y'all!











Outfit details:
Dress: CHARLOTTE RUSSE - similar here and here/ Shoes: JUSTFAB/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE - old, also love this one and this one

Bag's I love and keep my eyes on!
Thank you all for stopping by!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Face Cleaning Device - AgeLOC NuSkin Lumispa 5%off

Greenlight - How To Teach Your Kids Good Money Habits

Dropship Dresses