Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally here! This is the best sale of the year! I have linked some of my favorite pieces that I am loving! This is the perfect time to get some of the designer items for a great price!
If you're a Nordstrom reward member, you can start shopping now. If you do not have a Nordstrom card you can still preview the sale, place items into your cart, and then purchase your items on July 17!
P.S: I've teamed up with some amazing bloggers for a Tory Burch giveaway. Head over to my Instagram @fabuloustorture to enter.

Click the item to see details!

Outfits:
Shoes:
Bags:

Thank you so much for reading and following! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Face Cleaning Device - AgeLOC NuSkin Lumispa 5%off

Greenlight - How To Teach Your Kids Good Money Habits

Dropship Dresses