Fabulous Torture: Floral Maxi Dress & Blu Spero

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Floral Maxi Dress & Blu Spero


Today's post is about this beautiful maxi dress! We took these pics on our vacation in Cancun, which we just left two days ago. I will have a post and video dedicated to our vacation soon. 

I can't believe how much I love this little dude! He is so handsome:)

This dress is from local boutique & Blu Spero and I absolutely love it! The color, the vibe, the shift-fit, I love it all. I wore it while we were in Cancun and it was the perfect piece to wear to our last dinner and comfy enough to play with Anayan on the beach and just have fun! This dress has made my love for floral grow even stronger and it's only around $50 (can't remember exactly)! What are some of your favorite colors or pieces to wear in the summer?

Thank you all for following and supporting me and my blog! I love you all. Have a wonderful Day!!

Contact Blu Spero to order this dress: customerservice@bluspero.com or by phone 1-866-454-2320



SHOP MY WATCH use code FABULOUSTORTURE to get 15% off

SHOP









WATCH- use code FABULOUSTORTURE to get 15% off from www.danielwellington.com website 




OUTFIT DETAILS:
SANDALS from LULU'S, similar in black HERE
WATCH- use code FABULOUSTORTURE to get 15% off from www.danielwellington.com website
ANJOLEE EARRINGS (I'm wearing large size and love, love them)



Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shop SUMMER MAXI DRESS at style-grab.com. Free Shipping and Free Returns for Loyallists

Popular Posts