Fringe Poncho & Biker Hat


OUTFIT DETAILS:
FRINGE PONCHO, old-similar below in the widget
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH/BRACELET (use code FABULOUSTORTURE15 at DW website to get 15% off anything)

If you're following me on INSTAGRAM you may have noticed that I'm a teeeeeny bit obsessed with biker hats now. I can't get enough of them! They're the perfect accessory for when it's little chilly outside, because not only are they cute but they keep your head warm and really put together! This white biker hat is one of my favorites, I wanted it to be matching with the outfit so I went with white color. 
I've been wearing these OTK boots a lot and these match perfectly with anything and are very comfortable!















OUTFIT DETAILS:
FRINGE PONCHO, old-similar below in the widget
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH/BRACELET (use code FABULOUSTORTURE15 at DW website to get 15% off anything)


Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 



SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Face Cleaning Device - AgeLOC NuSkin Lumispa 5%off

Greenlight - How To Teach Your Kids Good Money Habits

Dropship Dresses