Fabulous Torture: Most Trending Swimsuit & High Waisted Swimsuit

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Most Trending Swimsuit & High Waisted Swimsuit



OUTFIT DETAILS:

When it comes to high waisted bikini set, remember that balance is the name of the game! When you find a style you love, rock it with a killer smile and be the beautiful beach goddess that you are!
This swimsuit have been trending for a couple of years now and I always had this fear that this high waisted swimsuit wouldn't be flattering on me! I decided to try it anyway.
You guys, I'm totally SOLD. I'm in LOVE! Give me all the high waisted swimsuits! They're so flattering and comfy and I never have to worry about feeling bloated and uncomfortable at the beach or pool because it holds everything in! I now owe this blue one and red one! I want every color, seriously, the best swimsuit ever!!
And is only $25! SHOP HERE and HERE!

I linked more high waisted bikini at the widget below!












THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY! XOXO
ANDREA @FABULOUS _TORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts