Fabulous Torture: Peplum Organza & Perfect Holiday Top

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Peplum Organza & Perfect Holiday Top


Outfit Details:
Name Necklaces/ Earrings & Bangels/ Clutch

I hope you all had a nice three day weekend! We ended up at Sweet Seasons Farm picking pumpkins, walking through the maze and playing games on Saturday. Sunday was a lazy day for my son and my husband. I was working all day. Monday was another busy, but fun day. We decorated our front porch and baked some Halloween cookies (yes Halloween cookies)🤪 You can always follow our day on Insta stories @fabulous_torture
What did you do last weekend?

This cute Peplum Organza I’m wearing is fabulous and perfect for upcoming holidays! You can dress it up with a sequin skirt or pants or down for a casual day with jeans like I did! Either way, this top is worth every penny! You can use this coupon 11SH530 for an additional 15%off. Coupon is valid until November 15th to celebrate SheIn 11th Anniversary! 












No comments:

Popular Posts