Fabulous Torture: Amazon Swimsuit Under $30

Monday, June 14, 2021

Amazon Swimsuit Under $30


 
It’s officially summer…at least here on the panhandle where it’s pushing 90 degrees everyday! Phew! It’s time to pull out the swimsuits, one-pieces or two-pieces, maybe start planning a vacay, and head to the pool or beach to cool off. I’ve ordered some swimsuits on amazon (all under $30) that are amazing quality…truly I’m so impressed with these swimsuits! Plus, most of them are on prime so you’ll get them in a couple days with free shipping and returns.

CLICK TO SHOP TWO PIECES:

I will say in my opinion, my favorite and the most flattering is this $26, few years popular, high waisted set!I love that these sets are popping up at all sorts of retailers and comes in many different colors! I own it in white &red and blue color! My other favorite is this $24 blue and teal high-waisted two piece set! I also love this tie-dye high-waisted set! I got so many compliments on it and sold 4 of those at the community pool the same day when I was wearing it! It’s the BEST quality and feels SO good on- one of those suits that makes you feel really confident, ya know!?


CLICK TO SHOP ONE-PIECES:

By far, the most flattering and BEST quality one-piece is this only $12 stunning floral cut-out swimsuit I’m wearing in the second picture! I can’t get over how affordable it is for the quality- it feels like it would be a $100 swimsuit, easily. I also love a good tie-dye, so this $25 3 piece tie-dye swim set is amazing on! So cute, comfortable, flattering, and comes in tons of color combination options.


SHOP OTHERS I LIKE!



Which style of swimsuit is your favorite?! 



No comments:

Popular Posts