Fabulous Torture: LIEBSTER AWARD

Saturday, September 7, 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD

I was nominated by the lovely Nora Armani for the Liebster Award. The Liebster award is awarded to bloggers who don’t have enough followers. It's given as a recognition to encourage the new blogger to continue blogging. Liebster is German for kind, cute, sweet, lovely, pleasant, etc..

The rules are the following:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you thanking them.
2. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked from the person who nominated you.
3. Create 10 questions of your own to ask some other bloggers.
4. Share the love: Choose 10 other bloggers, with less than 200 followers, to nominate and send them a comment or message letting them know you've nominated them.

Answers to the 10 question from Nora are: Nora Armani (http://www.noradulce.blogspot.com)
1. Where are you from? I’m from the Czech Republic living in Destin, Florida for about 10 years.
2. When did you start blogging? I started blogging in April 2013.
3. What keeps you motivated to do what you love to do? I have always been a very motivated person. You don’t have to tell me what to do or which direction to go. Seems like I always manage on my own. I’m the type of person who sets a goal and reaches it! Being busy and doing multiple things make me happy. My husband calls me SUPERWOMEN!
4. Describe what does joy/happiness means to you? My family is my happiness. My baby boy Anayan is my everything. To run a family, work a full time job as a nurse and manage a fashion blog is not always easy, but it’s my life and I love it! As long as I have my pretty little family, I will always be happy and find a way.
5. What/who inspires you? I’ve loved fashion since I was a little girl. It’s like nature to me. I have inspiration on my own, but I also like to be inspired by other bloggers, beautiful things, dreams and travel.
6. What is your favorite food? Sushi, seafood, spaghetti and Czech food called SVICKOVA (meat, dumplings, carrot/celery/onion/bacon sauce). YUM!
7. Name three of your favorite designers. Rachel Zoe, Carl Largefield and Jean Paul Gaultier, but I’m not picky. I’ll wear anything that represents my style.
8. What are your hobbies beside blogging? I like to spend time with my 3 year old son, travel and relax (spa, beach, pool, dinner, movie).
9. Do you have a pet? what is its name? I have two small dogs. Marley and Percey. I need to include them in my post that way you guys can get to know them too.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? This is a difficult question right now to ask. As right now I live my life for my son, but I love blogging a lot too. If I could have a page in a magazine or few, and at least 4000 followers-that would be great!

My 10 questions:
1. When did you start blogging?
2. What 3 words describe your blog?
3. What or who inspired you to start blogging?
4. Describe your style!
5. What are your hobbies beside blogging?
6. Name 3 bloggers you like to follow and why?
7. What is your favorite article of clothing?
8. Name three favorite stores you like to shop and why?
9. What’s your short term goal?
10. What’s your long term goal?


The 10 people I nominate for this award are:

http://www.elizzabethhope.com
narvaga.blogspot.com
namelessfashionblog.com
zazzish.blogspot.com
mariajaime.blogspot.com
missbeatrix.blogspot.com
http://www.olivains.com
worldbymyy.blogspot.com
miligtison.blogspot.com
http://www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com
sidestreetstyle.com

No comments:

Popular Posts