Fabulous Torture: PONCHO

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

PONCHO

Hello everyone, these pictures are from Saturday when my little precious family and I decided to spend time at the beach. Here in Florida it's still very hot, so we are trying to enjoy every little moment we have to go to the beach or pool. My baby boy loves the water! He can spend hours just practicing swimming and playing with cars and other toys in the water. I was wearing one of my favorite ponchos I purchased at Bamboo in Pier Park last year. I'm a lover of ponchos, and if you following me you will see a lot of them. Ponchos are very comfortable and versatile. I'm also a huge fan of white! White is, was and will always be my favorite color, I just don't wear it enough because it's very hard to keep clean around my sweet boy.
Have a fabulous day, thank you for reading and following!
Outfit details: Embroidery Poncho: BAMBOO (similar I love here and here), White Capri Denim: RACK & BONE/ Ring: CHICO'S (similar here)/ Heels: GUESS


Follow me on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM! XO

No comments:

Popular Posts