Fabulous Torture: CASUAL ON THE BLOG

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

CASUAL ON THE BLOG

As a mom I always wear comfortable clothes, and one of the most comfortable and my favorite are harem pants/baggy pants. The style I'm wearing in this post is one example of harem pants, but there are several different types and I listed a couple of them down below. I have about seven baggy pants and you're going to see them on my blog, who knows I may do a video on them. Anyways, these pants are great for a casual day or even long travel. They will keep you warm and comfortable at the same time.

I was cleaning out my closet yesterday and got rid of a lot of clothes. I would say about 70% of my closet. I'm going to set up an Instagram Shop page within a week and try to post all of the clothes on it. If you guys are interested just keep an eye on my blog and I will keep you posted. You can also follow me on my personal INSTAGRAM @fabuloustorture page for updates. Prices will be anywhere between $5-$15+$6 shipping, jackets (leather/designers) $25-$35. If you live in Destin I can deliver or you may pick it up. I will have anything from shoes, clothes, accessories to jewelry. A lot of the stuff was only worn a couple of times for my post. Have a great day and thank you for reading!


Outfit details: Pants: Jean Paul Gaultier / Top: FROCK CANDY/ Bracelet: GOSSIP GIRL FASHION/ Sandals: Boutique in Miami (can't remember-sorry) / Bag: PRADA/ Glasses: ALTAR'D STATE

 

No comments:

Popular Posts