Fabulous Torture: REFRESHING...

Monday, April 28, 2014

REFRESHING...

Happy Monday my loves! This dress is currently one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. I bought it about a month ago at Frock Candy and they have the exact same dress in an orange color and just plain blue without the flowers. I honestly couldn't decide which one is cuter because they all were pretty amazing.
This super vibrant, classy purse is from Shoplately which is one of my favorite stores to shop online along with Asos-Get inspired this season and check out what some of our favorite celebs are snapping up from ASOS. Get it before it sells out!!You can find anything you can think of on their website and right now they have amazing Mother's Day items! So check them out here!




Outfit details: Dress: FROCK CANDY/ Shoes: Apricot Color Block Studded Patent PU Modern Pointy Toe Heels-$25.99/ Purse: SHOPLATELY/ Bracelets: KOHL'S/ Necklace: Real Pearl-gift from my mom/ Ring: CHICO'S

 Thank you for reading and watching my video!! 

No comments:

Popular Posts