Fabulous Torture: KENDRA THORNTON MIAMI FASHION CHALLENGE

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

KENDRA THORNTON MIAMI FASHION CHALLENGE

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today’s post is a little different and very much exiting for me! I was contacted by the travel expert Kendra Thornton to participate in her upcoming "Trip to Miami" challenge. Kendra asked me to create a wardrobe for her trip to South Beach, where she’s going to be vacationing with her husband. 
Kendra is a mother of three. She is a well known travel expert and has been featured on several news channels and shows such as Tyra Banks and Nate Berkus. 
When I read the email I was thrilled to create various looks for Kendra. She asked me to look "glamorous yet chic". After asking a couple of questions about herself, I discovered she likes skirts, dresses and red. So, here is a few outfits I think she would look glamorous and chic in, plus I would wear them myself!


Here is a short email from Kendra about this challenge.

Miami, Florida is a place that I have always wanted to visit, and my husband is bringing me to this fantastic location on a vacation. However, there is one thing that I need assistance with and that is outfits. I need a chic wardrobe that I will look fantastic in while we are together. I want to have a timeless look as I revisit pictures that were taken of our vacation.  I am a mother of three who needs expert fashion advice to make sure I look better then ever.
When I learned that we were going to Miami, I immediately went to gogobot for help. I wanted to learn of the best places to visit and a fantastic hotel to stay. It was fantastic to learn about special amenities that one hotel in particular had, and that is the Delano South Beach. Club Essentia is the place I really am looking forward to visiting at the hotel. This spa has everything that I look for in such a facility. It has been a very long time since I had a massage. Therefore, I am looking forward to being pampered to a deep massage that will last for up to 90 minutes. In addition to this, I can get a manicure as well as a pedicure. These will be very important, since my husband is taking me to the Umi Sushi & Sake Bar. This restaurant features Japanese cuisine. There is terrific seafood that is available that includes crab, salmon, yellowtail and Maine Lobster. I am really looking forward to having a dress in which I look sexy and fun. When it is time to go clubbing, we will be heading to the FDR at Delano. This club is inside the hotel, and there is plenty of hot music, a dance floor and beverages galore. After an evening of dancing, we will be heading over to the Rose Bar for some drinks and quiet conversation. Dressing properly will allow me to take advantage of my special vacation in Miami with my husband. I like to feel that I am prepared whether we visit the beach, attend a nightclub, experience shopping opportunities, go clubbing or anything else. My wardrobe gives me confidence that I can find nowhere else, and it will make this excursion even more satisfying.

Check out Kendra's hotel (DELANO)-http://www.gogobot.com/greater-miami-florida--hotels
Glamorous Look

Tropical Breeze

Casual

Beach Outfit

Comfortable Day/Travel Day

Fun Time

Thank you Kendra for this amazing opportunity, I hope you like it!!
Which outfit you guys would like Kendra to wear on her vacation?

Thank you so much for reading! 

No comments:

Popular Posts