Fabulous Torture: WHITE WITH POP OF PINK

Monday, May 19, 2014

WHITE WITH POP OF PINK

Hello ladies! I hope you all had a great weekend. The Big Kahuna's (water park) opened, so my son and I got the season passes and went in on Saturday. Anayan loves the place! Last year we went like four times a week and this year he was talking about it whole winter, so he was very exited to go and have fun.

Anyway, the weather is finally getting nice again, so I decided to wear this comfortable and at the same time very sophisticated, glamours dress. This dress is perfect for weddings, graduation or any special event! I think color is very important to wear with plain white or black dresses for events like these. It will bring out the dress and also if you;re at a wedding you don't want to look like a bride, so spice it up with pop out colors! Bright coral colors are huge this spring and summer, so don't be afraid to play with it!
To see how to style your hair for event like this watch my latest hair tutorial HERE!


Outfit details: (sold out-similar in widget below) Shoes: RIVER ISLAND /Dress: OASIS / Purse:Gift from my mother-in-low/ Bracelets: FOREVER21


 THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY! 

No comments:

Popular Posts