Fabulous Torture: RED JACKET

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

RED JACKET

This is one of the outfits I wore in my last video,  and I'm in love with it ( watch the video here). I was looking through my closet and realized I don't have a lot of red pieces. When I saw this red summer jacket on the sale rack at BEBE, I had to have it. This jacket is so light, when you wear it you barely feel it. BEBE has been one of my favorite stores for the longest time. Some of there stuff can be a little pricy, so I recommend waiting for their sales and usually you'll find the item you're looking for. If it's not at the store, most likely it would be online. Just make sure you know your size, what you want and wait. I promise it will be worth it!

Outfit details: Jacket: BEBE/ Top: BEBE also like these/ Shorts: FROCK CANDY/ Shoes: TOPSHOP also like these/ Bag: BEBE also like these

No comments:

Popular Posts