Fabulous Torture: SHOES

Monday, June 9, 2014

SHOES

It's no secret that I'm a shoe lover. As a fashion blogger I have the privilege for getting a lot of fashion stuff for commission or even for free.  For someone who loves anything fashion related, like myself, feels like a kid in a candy store. When I'm searching through fashion websites I always look on shoes first. Below are some of my new shoes I want to share with you all because they're amazing, comfortable and very reasonable. If you go to ALDO or any similar shoe store you will buy a pair of shoes for $70-$150, so I'm sharing with you four pairs for price of one. Check out all the deals that comes with it below.

City Classified Care Mint and Natural High Heel Sandals Jill 22 Soft Peach Woven Flat Sandals Robin 21 Soft Peach Caged Sandals




No comments:

Popular Posts