Fabulous Torture: SUMMER ORANGE

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

SUMMER ORANGE

In a post, about three weeks ago, I was talking about having my blogger closet sale on Instagram. I went through the entire closet and had about four trash bags full of clothes to sell, but as I was taking pictures of the items I started putting them back in my closet. I'm the worst when it comes to getting rid of my clothes. I will store them in a box for years and whenever the style comes back, I go back to the box and take it out. I love, love fashion!! Over the years I've learned that styles always come back.
With that being said, if you see anything you like on me and would like to have it for reasonable price just email me fabuloustorture@gmail.com All my clothes are for sale. I'm just having a hard time putting them out there.


Outfit details: Crop Top: BEBE/ Clutch: BEBE/ Shoes: LULU'S/ Skirt: HERE/ Watch: HERE
SHOP THESE SHOES UNDER $30

Wild Diva Lounge Danica 03 Nude High Heel Sandals Robin 21 Soft Peach Caged Sandals Robin 21 Natural Caged Sandals

From Dresses to Swimwear, Turn Up The Heat This Summer at LuLu*s


No comments:

Popular Posts