Fabulous Torture: SHOPLATELY- FRINGE SANDALS

Sunday, June 1, 2014

SHOPLATELY- FRINGE SANDALS

Happy Monday everyone! I just want to take a minute and talk about these fabulous fringe shoes. These shoes may be, for some people, very brave to wear, but when I first saw them I knew I have to have them. When they arrived and I opened the box, I was even more excited to wear them. They're the most comfortable shoes I own, and they're very stylish and light. These sandals look like flip flops, but the're actually wedges wrapped with faux suede. Shoplately has them also in black and they're only $38. You can shop them by clicking on the picture or HERE. I'm telling you these wedges are a must have for the summer if you want to feel comfortable! I've worn them once and got so many compliments on them. Thank you ShopLately very much for the fabulous shoes!!


Outfit details: Shoes: HERE/ Crop Top: HERE/ Shorts: HERE, HERE and HERE/ Ring: HERE/ Bracelet: HERE


Thank you for stopping by!!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM/ TWITTER/ YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts