Fabulous Torture: Flight Back To The U.S

Friday, June 19, 2015

Flight Back To The U.S

Hello everyone! It's been a while since my last post, but I truly was busy, over seas, with my family. We got back home in the U.S on Tuesday night, and starting next week I'll be back to posting regularly. I'll work on a video of our vacation in Greece and Czech Republic, so this will be something to look forward to.
Our flight back to the U.S was delayed on every single destination due to bad weather in NYC. In NYC I even had to rebook our flight because of the delay from CZ to NYC we missed our flight from NYC to Atlanta.
If you don't know, every time you enter your first U.S destination you have to pick up your luggage and check in your bags again. We waited for about one hour on our luggage and had only 1 and 1/2 hour there, then you have to go through customs...etc, so we missed our flight.
Anayan is still on European time (7 hours difference), and having a hard time to sleep through the night. Last night he fell asleep at 3:30pm and woke up at 1:30am then fell asleep again for hour and half at 5am. He looks fine, but my husband and I are the zombies here.













Outfit details:
Jumpsuit: in green here/ Shoes: also like this one and this one/ Sunglasses: similar here

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Popular Posts