Fabulous Torture: Exploring Karpathos | Astron Hotel - Greece

Friday, June 12, 2015

Exploring Karpathos | Astron Hotel - Greece

We're back in the Czech Republic from Greece, but I still have a lot of pictures from Karpathos, Greece to share with you. Today,  I'm sharing some pics from our resort at Astro Hotel & Bungalows and some from our beautiful walk to a charming chapel in Karpathos.
We purchased our stay trough Fisher travel agency. Fisher is a German travel agency, but has offices all over CR.
Our stay included breakfast, and they changed it every other day. One day had sunny side up eggs with sausage, and other days omelets. Breakfast was served with assorted cheeses, lunch meats, breads, tomatoes, cucumbers, oranges, apples, cookies, cereals and jams everyday. Drinks consisted of coffee, milk, orange juice, grapefruit juice and water.
Every employee at the Astro Hotel was sooo nice and helpful with everything we needed. Anayan loved all the bartenders as they gave him free lollipops every time he passed by.
The only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't charge your electronic devices if you were not present in the room. The electricity would come on only if you placed your room key into the wall, and because we were gone all day we could never fully charge all our phones, tablets. ..etc. Also,  it didn't help that we only brought one charger.
Anyway, Greece is checked off my "To Do" list, but now is one of my favorite places, so I'll definitely come back!
I'm off to my grad school's  20 year reunion, and you'll probably hear about it in my next post.
Happy, easy and safe weekend to y'all!













Outfit details:
Dress: similar here/ Sandals: also like this one/ Sunglasses: REPLAY, similar here

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Popular Posts