Fabulous Torture: Glamulet - Modern Jewelry

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Glamulet - Modern Jewelry

Hello everyone!  How was your weekend?
A couple weeks ago I received an email from Glamulet, asking me to review their beautiful charms and bracelet. Of course I said yes, because who doesn't like to get nice gifts especially when it's a jewelry piece. Then I received another email from them giving me the selection of a beautiful silver necklaces and pendant. To make a long story short, I picked this beautiful, sparkling key pendant with this necklace.
I'm very happy with my pick. The jewelry is sterling silver, affordable and very good quality.
I was also very pleased with the packaging. The necklace came with a bag and a nice quality box with their logo on it and in it. The box had a blue ribbon wrapped around it and a cloth inside to clean your jewelry.
When you look at there website there jewelry is comparable to Pandora, including beautiful bracelets, charms, rings, earrings and necklaces, but way more affordable.

Glamulet has offered a 15% off for you guys. Be sure to use Andrea15 when checking out to get your discount.
www.glamuled.com





Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts