Fabulous Torture: YAY Beignets | Destin Commons

Monday, August 17, 2015

YAY Beignets | Destin Commons

Summer is almost over, and Anayan starting kindergarten today. I'll blog about it another time. 
Today, I have to tell you about this amazing place in Destin Commons called Yay! BEIGNETS. It's a little kiosk right by the water fountain and they have the most delicious beignets in town! Yay! BEIGNETS is a family run cajun comfort cusine, but they sell other stuff like snow cones and chips. 
Anyways, the reason why I'm writing about them is not just the pastry, but also the owners and people who work there. My friend and I brought our kids to play in the water fountain, and our kids decided to go to the food stand and beg for stuff. The nice owner gave each of them chips and then he also brought us (the moms) beignets. We tried to pay, but he wouldn't take it. 
I wouldn't have even known about this place, and I love beignets!  If you've ever had beignets in Louisiana, these taste exactly the same, delicious! ! 
So, what are you waiting for! Go get some and say HI!


 


Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts