Fabulous Torture: Madison Reed Hair Dye | Hair- O -Scope

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Madison Reed Hair Dye | Hair- O -Scope

I've recently discovered Madison Reed. Madison Reed is a company who specializes in hair dyes that are free of harmful chemicals, gentle for sensitive skin and better for human beings in general. As a bonus it contains Argan Oil which I'm in love with!


What I liked about their website is that you can take a brief questionnaire to help you figure out the best color for you. You can choose to go darker, lighter or stay the same color,  but it will find the one what would go the best with your skin tone.
Take the quiz here!

After taking the questionnaire, my color result was Amalfi Blonde-10NGV. I used to highlight my hair,  but lately I just touch up my roots myself because I'm time limited. Below is there product to touch up roots. How cute is there packaging? 


What I was realy impress with was Madison Reed Hair- O- Scope! Below is my Pisces Hair- O- Scope, and you can also find yours here.


Have you tried Madison Reed? Let me know in the comments if you know anything about it!
Happy weekend!

Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts