Fabulous Torture: 5 Minutes Ab Workout \ 6 Exercises For Flat Stomach

Monday, August 24, 2015

5 Minutes Ab Workout \ 6 Exercises For Flat Stomach

Hello everyone! I've decided to show you my 5 minutes ab workout routine. I've been doing this workout for 5 min. every morning for nine days along with a thigh and butt 5 min. workout. I also run 3 times a week during my son's football practice. I lost 3 1/2 pounds in 9 days without making any changes to my eating habits! I love food, and since I've returned from Europe I couldn't shake my extra pounds off. So I've decided to do little workout. 
As a busy mom I don't have a lot of time, but 5 min. in the morning and 5 min. at night can fit anybody's busy schedule. Like I mentioned earlier, I run during my son's football practice. I still get to watch him, but instead of sitting there I'm running laps around the track.
This ab workout will make you feel and look good, help you burn fat and get your six pack.
Follow along and let me know what you thought.
Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts