Fabulous Torture: Nails For Busy Mom's | Impress Manicure

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Nails For Busy Mom's | Impress Manicure

As a busy mom and a nurse I never get to have my nails done! As a blogger and YouTuber I like to have my nails looking good sometimes, so the only possible way to do this is press-on manicure.  You all probably have noticed in some of my pictures my nails just look natural, and in some, nice with a little color. In about half of those colorful nails, I used imPress manicure. ImPress manicure is a life saver! On the go moms no longer need to spend hours at a salon to get a manicure with a design on it. ImPress manicure is so fast with no drying time, no mess, and  safe on natural nail with an extra mega gel shine. Simply peel backing and press on!

Here is how to use it:
1. Select the correct nail size for each finger.
2. Wash hands with water and soap.
3. Cleanse natural nails with enclosed prep pad. 
4. Peel off backing to uncover adhesive.
5. Align nails with cuticle.
6. Press down firmly in the middle and on each side of nail. Apply thumbs nails last. Wait one hour before cutting, filing or exposing to water!










You can buy imPress manicure for only $7.99 at Walgreen or here!

 www.imPRESSmanicure.com 

*This post was brought to you by +Brand Backer and +imPRESS manicure!

  Follow me on  

No comments:

Popular Posts