Fabulous Torture: Suade Fringe Scarf | GoJane Poncho

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Suade Fringe Scarf | GoJane Poncho

Hello my dear readers!  As you're reading this post, I'm on the way to Tampa. My husband's grandfather is turning 85 years old and invited the entire family to celebrate with him. Follow up on Instagram and Snapchat: fabuloustorture my mini vacation. 

Anayan has had strep throat and pink eye since last weekend. I took him to his doctor and started him on antibiotics. I feel so sorry for my baby! 

Ok, let's get to this fringe scarf!  I'm wearing it as a poncho, and this is exactly why I like it. This piece is so versatile, trendy and a perfect transition piece from summer to fall!  I'm in love with it! The scarf comes in three different colors,  white,  black and brown. Get them while they are on sale right now for only $36.76.











Outfit details:
Dress: similar here/ Poncho: GOJANE/ Shoes: SAKS FIFTH AVENUE/ Sunnies: here/ Necklace: ROCKSBOX/ Bag: PRADA
Journey West Faux Suede Fringe Scarf CAMEL Rock On Studded Leopard Flats LEOPARD Bow-tiful Ballet Flats CAMELLEO Black White Stand Collar Striped Dress White Black Round Neck Short Sleeve Striped Dress Black White Striped Short Sleeve Loose Dress
  Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts