Fabulous Torture: Smile Brilliant - Teeth Whitening Trays

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Smile Brilliant - Teeth Whitening Trays

Today post is lengthy, but definitely worth the read!
As I child I never worried about my teeth, because why should I? My parents should be worried, not me! Unfortunately, in my late twenties I started noticing low self-esteem when I was smiling and showing off my teeth! I should've been the one who wore braces back then, but never did.
As an adult, drinking two cups of coffee a day doesn't help with my color, so when Smile Brilliant contacted me and asked me to try their whitening kit, I was excited, but wasn't convinced it would actually work!
Before Smile Brilliant I have never tried any teeth whitening product at all, and now I'm totally hooked to these trays! Believe it or not, they actually work!!
Here is more reviews in case you don't believe me.
 INSIDE THE KIT


 Smile Brilliant sent me the full kit (plus some extras). The kit comes with:
Teeth Whitening Trays - 2 Custom-fitted whitening trays (upper and lower teeth)
Carrying Case - Compact case holds both your whitening trays
Impression material to make your own dental impressions (plus extra material included)
3-Way, pre-paid postage - all postage between you and the lab is covered (2-way for international orders)
1 set of custom dental models - created by our lab technicians from your impressions
Professional teeth whitening gel - Dentist-strength 22% Carbamide Peroxide in 3ml syringes.
2 year teeth whitening tray replacement warranty
Detailed instructional brochure - Simple guide to creating your custom-fitted teeth whitening trays
30 day satisfaction guarantee!

When you receive your trays you mix up the impression which is the catalyst & base paste, spread it evenly on the tray, and press it UP evenly into your teeth (shouldn't take longer than 60 seconds). Then pull it straight down. This straight up and down motion makes sure your trays won't come out loose, but fit tightly.
Afterwards, let your trays sit for a couple hours ( I let them sit for 3 hours) and then send them in the envelope Smile Brilliant pre-paid. I got my trays back in 10 days, clear, very thin, and flexible (this is the result you want) in a little black case for storage.
Floss and brush your teeth before application of the whitening gel.
Apply a thin steady ribbon of whitening gel in the front inner surface of the tray that comes in contact with the front of your teeth (back also if you want).
Insert the trays using a forward pressing motion to avoid dragging the gel down. Let them sit from 15 minutes to as long as 3 hours. After removing trays, rinse and remineralize your teeth with desensitizing gel for 15 minutes (very important).


When you order your kit, the prices ranges from $119-$154, depending how many whitening gel syringes you want. Similar options at the dentist are closer to $500 for custom trays, plus you have to make an appointment and to go to the dentist several times before you can see results.
With Smile Brilliant you can achieve great results in the comfort of your home, just with a few applications while watching tv, cooking, taking a bath, sitting in line to pick up your kids from school or when you just have 20 minutes of spare time,. These trays can just pop in and out anywhere at anytime!
The custom fitted trays will last for years, which means all the customer needs to do is re-order gels for as little as $8 a syringe (less then $3 per application). 
The gel has a shelf life of 2 years when stored in the fridge and 1 year at room temp.

(notice the yellow stains on the side of my teeth in before pictures)

Side effects include both tooth sensitivity and gum irritation to some degree, both of which are usually very mild and temporary, and the desensitizing gels take away tooth sensitivity in just 5 min.
I don't feel self conscious about smiling and showing my teeth in pictures anymore!
Hopefully you will like these trays as much as I do! WIN WIN for me!!

Check out some reviews and another YouTube video for more info.

P.S. I'll be posting video of the entire process soon to my YouTube channel and probably will share it on my blog again.


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Popular Posts