Fabulous Torture: Hottest Trends

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hottest Trends

Hello everyone! Suede and fringe pieces have always been my favorite. I literally have a full closet and never get tired of them! Suede is one of the hottest trends this coming up spring. Rich tones, like burgundy, are not just for fall and winter this time. I'm very excited about it because I love comfort with a little edgy twist to it, and suede is exactly that! If you don't own anything like that, get it and you will see what I'm talking about! 

I have this shirt in several colors, it's true to the size and on sale for only $24. I have linked a few suede and fringe jackets I love, all under $100, and would be a great addition to your wardrobe this spring. 

Have a wonderful week everyone!












Outfit details:
Jacket: MACY'S, aslo similar at MANGO/ Shirt: CHICO'S/ Shoes: GOJANE/ Denim: AMERICA EAGLE-on sale right now/ Necklace: CHICO'S/ Bag: from Italy, similar style HERE


Suede Jackets Under $100

Suede Booties Under $40
  Zipping Around Faux Suede Booties RED Queen Of Boho Faux Suede Booties TAUPE Boho Bae Faux Suede Fringe Booties OLIVE Change Me Faux Suede Fringe Booties GREY Boho Bae Faux Suede Fringe Booties WINE Fringe Value Faux Suede Booties TANZipping Around Faux Suede Booties Night Rider Faux Suede Booties TAUPE
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Popular Posts