Fabulous Torture: Hair Care Routine With Kenra Platinum

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hair Care Routine With Kenra Platinum

I receive a ton of questions about my hair. Today I would like to answer some of them and talk about my current hair care routine.


What kind of shampoo/conditioner I use?
I'm currently using Kenra's Platinum products. I use their shampoo, conditioner, strengthening oil, hair masque and fortifier. My hair was very dry, and still is, if I use other hair products. I use to apply coconut oil to my hair before I washed them, but with Kenra Platinum I don't have to. This shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling like silky butter & smelling wonderful!  I still use coconut oil or Argan oil on my hair's roots and tips as a moisturizer from time to time or as a hair masque. Kenra's Platinum hair masque is amazing and saturates my hair with moisture after each application!


What product do I use to protect my hair from the sun and hot tools?
I don't use anything to protect my hair from the sun. I usually wear a hat and my hair braided or in a bun while I'm exposed to the sun for a long time.
I also don't like to use any hot tools on regular basis. I never ever blow dry my hair, and if I want curly or wavy hair, I sleep in soft curls and they don't require any heat.
But, sometimes I don't feel like sleeping in curls or I just want to use a curling iron, and in that case I use Kenra's Platinum fortifier (protection up to 450F) and improves the appearance of dry brittle hair ends.

How do I grow my hair?
I eat healthy and drink a lot of water. If you follow me on Snapchat you will see what I eat almost everyday.
After I wash my hair, I rinse it with cold water for extra shine and strength!
From time to time I take hair vitamins! Here is my favorite from It Works.
I also trim the ends of my hair every other week (I take 1/2 -1 inch off)....gets rid of dead split ends, allowing your hair to grow faster.


Is my hair natural or do I wear extensions?
Yes, my hair is natural. I was recently sent hair extensions from IrresistibleMe (absolutely love them), but wear them only if I need to add volume to my hair (meetings, party's, some YouTube videos).


Do I color my hair?
Up until last year, I didn't. I only put highlights in my hair once a year during the winter time (my hair would get a little darker in the winter). I started using REVLON Ash Blonde from Walmart, and I do just the roots myself.


These are questions I've been asked the most. If you would like to know more please don't hesitate to ask! Love all the questions, emails and comments from you guys!

I will have another hair tutorial coming out soon, so keep your eyes open for that and SUBSCRIBE here, that way you don't miss it!

Product I use: 

Thank you for stopping by!
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

1 comment:

dssdf said...

Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

Snake Eye Piercing

Nose Bridge Piercing

Vertical Hood Piercing

Daith Piercing Jewelry

Ear Piercing Kit

Tragus Piercing

Popular Posts