Fabulous Torture: Friends And Family Beach Day - Crab Trap

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Friends And Family Beach Day - Crab Trap

Hello everyone! This little cutie of mine is on Spring Break this week, and keeping me busy! If you follow me on Snapchat (fabuloustorture), then you saw our Science center adventure. He had so much fun watching all the animals and learning all about them. 
Saturday was a friends and family day for us at The Crab Trap's beach. My best friend and I have kids the same age, and are like brother and sister. Most of the time they can occupy themselves, so time with them can actually be relaxing. Since Anayan is an only child, he needs constant attention, but with his friend Adelle, he is just fine and mommy with daddy can actually relax, haha.

How did you spend your weekend or Spring Break?



















Shop some of my favorite, and similar to the one I'm wearing, cover-ups below!

Thank you for stopping by!
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts