Fabulous Torture: Spring Break In Destin, Florida

Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Break In Destin, Florida

The last few days have been cloudy and stormy here, so the entire Spring break had been kind of boring here in Destin. I tried to come up with all sorts of stuff for my son to do, but you can only do so much before you run out of ideas. If you follow me on Snapchat you know we've tried it all. My son is not really a movie person, but we ran out of ideas of things to do during this crazy weather and I took him to see Zootopia. Anayan is almost 6 years old and this was his second movie, but the first one he actually sat through and enjoined it!
Destin is really great and plenty to do in the Summer, but when it's cold or rainy here, there's not much to do for the kids. We tried to make it to the beach during the few moments the sun was out, and here are a few pics. How is your Spring break going so far? 
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter everyone!

This off shoulder romper is a hit for this spring. I'm in love with anything that's off shoulder and listed couple of my favorites below.











SHOP MY LOOK:


Off Shoulder Romper: SHOPTIQUE/ Watch : MICHAEL KORS/ Boots: old, similar here

Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO
 Connect with me:
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts