Fabulous Torture: Baby Blue - Embroidery Dress & Leather Jacket

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Baby Blue - Embroidery Dress & Leather Jacket

Good morning everyone! The weather in Florida is being kind of funny. We spent it on the beach last weekend, and today is sunny, but cold. I even turned the heater on during the night. I like my house warm and cozy!
A long sleeve dress and leather jacket is perfect for slightly cool weather. This dress is from Bebe, but is sold out. I've linked a few embroidery dresses I like down below.
Have a nice rest of the week!










Outfit details:
Leather jacket: CHICO'S/ Shoes: MISSGUIDED/ Backpack: STEVE MADDEN/ Sunglasses: CHANEL/ Embroidery Dress: BEBE (similar options in the tool bar bellow) 



Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO
 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts